Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pictures from Saturday Fun


Just wondering what the wire going into the plastic head/slide piece is...

















Plug #1 threads? I should figure out how to clean the threads, cause i just put my clean plugs right back into the mess

Also, I need to invest in a plug gauge as I dont have one right now...








Another clean carb (after having carb cleaner seat in my carbs for about 10 mins)













Gas I drained out of my tank... now donated to my dads' lawn mower











Bottom of tank - not really rusty at all :)














Petcock
Lower horizontal 'nipple' for fuel line, upper (45 degree) nipple for vacuum line
















Vacuum hose off petcock, with a small nick/crack on it and fuel line (the one with a white twist-tie on it)












Naked Bike =O


























Float bowl of carb
Drain Screw
Hose coming out of bottom - what is it?











Supervisor :P














Tinkerin' in the garage












Four plugs drying up, all clean












level of oil on the side kick-stand

No comments:

Post a Comment